TIQKTurning the world of Regulatory Compliance on its head
TIQK is Australia’s leading financial advice monitoring technology. We have redefined the boundaries of the RegTech space to push technology and innovation beyond the status quo and deliver regulatory intelligence as it happens. It’s a big task. It’s perfect timing. It’s an industry first. It’s in demand!
An exciting opportunity to get in with this fast-growing pioneer in the regtech space, the opportunity to make this role your own, grow with it as the company grows and feel a massive sense of achievement.
You will love the chance to help an entire industry rebuild trust. You are a strong character that is driven, strategic and resilient. You will have a strong financial services background and have achieved great business development results across your career. You will love a fast-past environment, lots of autonomy and the space to determine your own success. You will love working with very smart inspiring people.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Business Development Manager is a client-facing role absolutely focused on growing the number of users of our software. The role demands a very high level of relationship building as a foundation for knowing the prospect and supporting their needs to conversion.
TIQK is a SaaS product, so the ability to plan and prioritise your target list and then strategically engage will deliver success.
You will be the face of TIQK in the market with the confidence in knowing you are genuinely making a difference to your customers. The role will work closely with other TIQK staff and stakeholders including our expert Customer Success Team.
The Business Development Manager will also help evolve our product and customer experience based on market feedback. This truly is a rewarding role for a smart and motivated team player.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Develop and maintain a productive sales strategy in collaboration with the CEO
- Research, cold call, network and nurture a pipeline of prospects relative to the sales strategy
- Writing and developing sales collateral and business proposals
- Drafting, reviewing and executing commercial agreements
- Pursue leads, discovering and handling objections, negotiate and follow through to a successful commercial agreement
- The ability to self-motivate in the face of set backs
- Clear and timely forecasting of revenue
- Collaborate with product and customer success teams to ensure the sales process is seamless and produces a high net promoter score (NPS)
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competition both locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Proven business development professional in financial services and delight in the process of engaging and converting prospects
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline of prospects and forecast revenue accordingly
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strategic negotiator especially with C Suite decision makers
This is a field-based sales role that offers a base salary, superannuation, expenses and an uncapped bonus/commission program. Additionally, a laptop and training will also be provided. TIQK is an equal opportunity employer and provides a flexible work environment to support our team to thrive. For more info on our business, see TIQK.com