Who are we?
Till Payments is a group of creative and passionate people aiming to innovate the way payments are made across the globe. How? By building the next generation of Intelligent Payment and Revenue Assurance systems backed by a streamlined merchant acceptance facility, instilling confidence in every customer, anywhere in the world. We will create, listen, learn fast and execute with passion and we believe every customer deserves an exceptional and simplified service experience, they are at the heart of everything we do. Happiness is not something ready-made, it comes from our actions. We are one team, one family. We take care of ourselves, each other, our customers and our community.
Our head office is located in the heart of Macquarie Park with global offices in UK and Singapore and expanding. Our office environment is alive with fun and excitement. We enjoy a pool table, ping-pong, gaming consoles, a huge kitchen and breakout along with a fully equipped gym for our people.
We are currently looking for an experienced nodejs + Typescript full stack software engineer with experience developing cloud native applications in the AWS environment, to support revenue-generating, customer-facing web applications for our fast-paced global Fin-Tech business. You will work closely with the intent and development teams to create products based on business requirements driven through analytics and big data in a hands-on position with a mix of design, coding and infrastructure DevOps.
· Designing and architecting new applications.
· Improving and maintaining existing applications.
· Developing software applications in a team environment both as an individual contributor and technical lead driving the output of other team members.
· Liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical designs + tasks.
· Working closely with DevOps and actively be responsible and contribute to the stability and quality of the system, source code and CICD pipelines.
· Being accountable for project deliveries and timelines.
· Providing L2/L3 support to production applications with a professional effort to maintain uptime + SLA.
Who Are You?
· Microservices & serverless experience (1-2 years).
· AWS application development experiences e.g. SQS, SNS, ElastiCache, Lamda, CloudFront.
· Scalable software application designs.
· Software design patterns.
· CICD familiarity.
· Docker experience.
· Database programming experiences e.g. NOSQL, MongoDB, ArrangoDB, DynamoDB, SQL, PostgresSQL, MySQL.
· API experiences – design and integration e.g. Restful, WebSocket, WAMP, SOAP.
· Web development with modern architecture.
· Web UI frameworks – React, Redux.
· TDD / BDD experiences (functional tests, stress tests, meticulous about test cases and test coverage).
· Secure coding e.g. OWASP, XSS, CORS.
· Experience with authentication standards/frameworks e.g. OAuth, JWT, SSO, Identity Federation.
· Linux/Unix familiarity.
· Experiences with being a technical lead.
What’s in it for you?
· Lucrative salary.
· Collaborative environment.
· Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward.
· Variety of work where no two days are the same.
· Exposure to global operations and networks.
· Minimum of Bachelor in a technical engineering degree.
· 5+ years of working experience in a technical hands-on engineering role.
· Love a startup environment.
· Payments and banking experiences.
– Devops experience.
– AWS infrastructure e.g. EC2, ECS, ElasticBeanstalk.
– AWS certification(s).
– Big Data experience e.g. data lake, data warehouse, dimensional modelling, elastic search.
– Any other programming languages e.g. C/C++, Java.
– Blockchain programming experience.