Who are we?
Till Payments is a group of creative and passionate people aiming to innovate the way payments are made across the globe. How? By building the next generation of Intelligent Payment and Revenue Assurance systems backed by a streamlined merchant acceptance facility, instilling confidence in every customer, anywhere in the world. We will create, listen, learn fast and execute with passion and we believe every customer deserves an exceptional and simplified service experience, they are at the heart of everything we do. Happiness is not something ready-made, it comes from our actions. We are one team, one family. We take care of ourselves, each other, our customers and our community.
Our head office is located in the heart of Macquarie Park with global offices in UK and Singapore and expanding. Our office environment is alive with fun and excitement. We enjoy a pool table, ping-pong, gaming consoles, a huge kitchen and breakout along with a fully equipped gym for our people.
We are looking for an energetic and cool headed DevOps Engineer with experiences maintaining system in the AWS environment. Main responsibilities include:
· Maintaining existing AWS infrastructure.
· Working with DevOps lead in designing, extending and improving our system infrastructure e.g. elastic infrastructure, scaling database cluster, automation, CICD.
· Working with development team to facilitate DevOps related activities e.g. access revisions, provisioning of new environment.
· Supporting general system administrative tasks e.g. new user account.
· Providing L2/L3 support to all system environments with a professional effort to maintain uptime + SLA.
· Working closely with developers to provide L3 support.
Who You Are?
· Experiences with supporting AWS cloud environment e.g. VPC, Security Groups, EC2, Route53, CloudFront, S3, SES, SNS, ElastiCache, Lambda, CloudWatch, API Gateway, IAM, Load Balancing and Auto Scaling.
· Shell scripting.
· General understanding of security concepts e.g. Firewalls, ACL, WAF, Security Group, VPC.
· General understanding of networking concepts e.g. Subnet, Internet Gateway, NAT, Load balancer.
· Experiences with designing and supporting CICD e.g. AWS CodePipeline, Bamboo, CircleCI, Jenkins.
· Knowledge on Docker and containers.
· Experiences with setting up and support Database clusters e.g. Mongo, AWS RDS, MS SQL.
· Windows, Linux/Unix familiarity.
· Demonstration on sharp awareness of access and security controls.
· Ability to document infrastructure environment and architecture designs.
· General understanding of Infrastructure as Code e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform, Sceptre.
What’s in it for you?
· Lucrative salary.
· Collaborative environment.
· Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward.
· Variety of work where no two days are the same
· Exposure to global operations and networks.
· Minimum of Bachelor in a technical engineering degree.
· 5+ years of working experience in a technical hands-on DevOps, System Administrator and/or Developer role.
· Love a startup environment.
· Payments and banking experiences.