Tier One People - We Know Fintech. We Know Talent.The FinTech Search and Recruitment Specialists
- New Product analysis
- Established business, healthy growth
- $130,000 plus super and bonus
Would you like to work with a global TOP 100 FinTech?
Our client is experiencing healthy growth year on year, generating significant revenues. Their data driven platform uses cutting edge technology to deliver a fast and seamless customer experience.
With a strong foothold in Australia, the business continues to grow at a rapid and healthy pace. The secret to their success is an executive team highly respected in the startup community. The CEO is a visionary pioneer in online platforms and a caring leader.
There is a real bond amongst the team, everyone working in harmony to build an incredible business. The energy is high, where smart people are given license to create a legacy. This is a unique place to work.
The Australian business is well and truly established. A new strategic partnership is providing a unique distribution channel, creating next phase of growth. There has never been a better time to join.
The ball is hanging in the air, waiting to be smashed for a home run. Are you ready to take the bat?
- A product with traction in the market
- The support of a Global Parent company
- The best distribution partnership in the industry
- An incredible executive leadership team
- Healthy and sustainable growth
- An under-served and rapidly growing market
We’re looking for someone who can strike a balance between sales and product. This is a strategic role, one where you will need to demonstrate your ability to optimise revenue streams. Your ultimate goal is to take to market a new product offering and make it successful. It is a BIG challenge, but one that is highly realistic given the tools and resources at your disposal. We need a diverse Commercial Manager who can:
- Provide commercial insights to the Sales and Product teams
- Develop and execute a revenue growth strategy
- Measure product performance and make recommendations
- Optimise processes
- Relationship manage key accounts and SLA’s
- Support the executive team with analysis on profit, performance and sales
This is a commercial role that requires high levels of analysis: Your credentials must include
- Commercial analysis, insights through data analysis to drive growth
- 5 years’ plus experience in financial services
- Commercial smarts and understanding of financial products
- You get stuff done
- You have what it takes to work in a Global TOP 100 FinTech