Tier One PeopleWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
- Generalist role with lots of variety
- Take ownership for new P&C initiatives
- $120,000 plus super plus bonuses
If you are someone who thrives on diversity and accountability this HR generalist role could be the perfect next challenge.
Our client is a global Fintech 100 recognised for its healthy culture, sustainable growth and leading edge technology. The Australian operation is well established and has all the foundations in place for the next phase of expansion. The culture is one of empathy, collaboration and commitment.
The executive team is highly respected by the global group and the staff. Employees benefit from a culture that leads from the top and recognises effort and contribution. The CEO believes people are the no1 priority. As an HR practitioner, this is a dream scenario.
As HR Business Partner you will hold a generalist role which includes talent acquisition, workforce planning, rem and benefits, developing and running a grad scheme, as well as all the other stuff that goes into making the dream working environment. Reporting to the HR Director, this is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the executive team and play a major role in helping a business scale effectively.
Turbo charge your career development.
The role requires someone with high levels of accountability. Someone who can operate in a startup yet demonstrate enterprise level thinking on governance, systems and procedures. The first 12 months in the role will be full of challenges.
- Develop and implement Graduate Program
- Take ownership of talent acquisition and employee experience
- Research trends and developments in P&C to create the best working environment
- Optimise processes across the business
- Support the business with everything P&C
- Develop KPIs, remuneration and performance metrics
- The usual stuff that needs to get done but isn’t very exciting
This is a generalist role that requires high levels of energy and resilience: Your credentials must include:
- Previous success in a dedicated HR generalist role
- Experience in a startup business, growing rapidly
- Solid understanding of current employee legislation
- You get stuff done
- Tactful and trustworthy
- Customer centric
To express your interest in this role or to join the Tier One People community, apply today.