Tier One PeopleWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
- Part of the executive team
- Early stage startup opportunity
- $150,000 pkg plus Equity share plan
Looking for a revenue generating early stage startup experiencing healthy growth? With significant backing of a key investor, the business has a clear exit strategy, making this a highly attractive opportunity for those prepared for risk.
It’s a payments business in a niche that presents a huge market opportunity. Having already built up a significant customer base and with major distribution deals in place, a lot of the uncertainty you may associate with startups has gone.
The team is settled with an energetic and progressive CEO at the helm. Add supportive investors and happy customers, everything is in place to help you deliver success.
As Head of Operations, you’ll be charged with delivering a first class customer experience in what is essentially a B2B2C operating model. You will be leading a small team of customer service, credit and lending specialists providing mentoring, development and setting operational cadence.
We’re looking for a natural leader, someone who can take a performing team and deliver levels of customer experience beyond great. This is a commercial operations role, one where you will need to demonstrate your ability to optimise revenue streams.
Supporting the CEO, you will run the day to day operations of the business while they focus on raising capital and deal with investors. There is plenty of scope to grow into this role once you have mastered the day to day.
We believe the person best suited is someone with the following qualities, abilities and skills:
– Consistently improved performance and Service levels of operations teams
– Strong focus on risk and compliance
– Lead a small team (but with the capacity to scale and hire quickly)
– Optimise processes and technology
– Deliver consistently high NPS
– Expertise in managing the complexities of credit/lending/collections
This is an executive role that requires high levels of energy. Your credentials must include:
– Previous success running operations areas
– Significant expertise in operations of lending/credit
– Credibillity with boards and investors
– Commercial smarts, you can maximise revenue opportunities
– You get stuff done
– Natural leader, people follow you
– Respectful of colleagues, board, customers and clients
For more information on this opportunity or how to join the Tier One People community apply today.