Tier One PeopleWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
- Global Fintech
- Established business, healthy growth
- First class executive team
Take this global TOP 100 FinTech through the next stages of growth. A unique opportunity to leverage current success and build a leading edge sales operation.
Our client is experiencing healthy growth year on year, generating significant revenues. Their data driven platform uses cutting edge technology to deliver a fast and seamless customer experience.
With a strong foothold in Australia, the business continues to grow at a rapid and healthy pace.
The secret to their success is an executive team highly respected in the startup community. The CEO is a visionary pioneer in online platforms and a caring leader.
There is a real bond amongst the team, everyone working in harmony to build an incredible business. The energy is high, where smart people are given license to create their own legacy.
This is a unique place to work! The Australian business is well and truly established and entering an exciting period of growth. There has never been a better time to join.
- A product with traction in the market
- The support of a Global Parent company
- The best distribution partnership in the industry
- An incredible executive leadership team
- Healthy and sustainable growth
- An under-served and rapidly growing market
Tier One People is presenting a unique opportunity for a sales manager to build something special and make their mark.
You are a natural leader, someone who can take a performing direct sales division to new levels of awesomeness. This is a strategic sales role, one where you will need to demonstrate your ability to optimise revenue streams leveraging metrics and data. Your ultimate goal is to double revenue in the next 12 months.
It is a BIG challenge, but one that is highly realistic given the tools and resources at your disposal. We need a diverse Direct Sales Manager who can:
- Operate and scale a high performance direct sales contact centre
- Work with executives to develop and execute a revenue growth strategy
- Optimise processes, systems and team structures
- Motivate, coach and develop sales teams
- Develop marketing and promotional campaigns
This is a sales role that requires high levels of integrity. Your credentials must include:
- Previous success building a contact centre sales teams
- 5 years’ plus sales manager experience within a contact centre environment (preferably financial services.)
- Commercial smarts, you can leverage data to increase revenue
- You are a natural leader who gets the best out of others
- You have what it takes to be successful in a startup
To express your interest please send your resume and 3 examples why you are the person to deliver results.