Tier One People - Specialist FinTech RecruitersWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
How would you like developing strategy, product design and then launching a whole new suite of FinTech products with an established Tech business?
This is a unique opportunity in FinTech.
Our client is a well-established global software business, with a client base that includes the major financial institutions of Australia. As FinTech gets set to disrupt the established players, our client is committed to helping their business partners adapt, reinvent and thrive.
In a newly created position, we are offering a true product development role.
- Within the first 30 days, you will be tasked with assessing the underlying market forces and identifying potential new product offerings focused on emerging technologies and innovation.
- Within the first 90 days, you will have mapped out the market, identifying the key business problems of clients. The expectation is to present a business plan and have at least one MVP with a clear revenue opportunity determined.
- Within the first 180 days you will be getting set for product launch. At the forefront of innovation you will have a number of new products under development with an 18 month strategy agreed by the executive team. This is a career defining role, taking an established and respected tech company in a brave new direction.
Looked upon as the thought leader for FinTech innovation by business and client stakeholders, this is a highly visible position.
Expect the support of an experienced product management team. The board and executive team have committed to a new vision, you will just need to support your strategy with clear revenue opportunities.
The client has made it clear this is a mission critical hire requiring a commercial product development manager. Someone who can operate with the agility of a startup yet within the boundaries of corporate governance.
- 5+ year’s professional experience working in a product and technical environment.
- Strong background in Payments/Finance/Banking Technology
- Understanding of the new disruptive technologies changing the market
- Australian PR or Citizenship
There is an attractive base salary on offer with bonus scheme and employee benefits. However, the real attraction of this role lies in the opportunity to build a legacy.