Tier One People - Specialist FinTech RecruitersWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
- Fintech Leader in marketplace platforms
- Work directly with the CEO
- Unique career opportunity
Looking for a career in FinTech?
Tier One People partners with the world’s most innovative Fintech’s. We have a Partnerships Manager opportunity with an established client starting their next phase of growth. Our client is recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and already has an impressive array of wins.
The business has significant backing with major commercial agreements in place and going through a phase of expansion, it is the optimal time to join a Fintech.
There’s a highly impressive leadership team, including outstanding talent from the Tech and Finance sector. They are creating a business model for the future by leveraging AI and data.
We seek an experienced partnerships manager to deliver continued growth through new client onboarding, commercial agreements, project management and relationship management. You will work directly with the CEO, learning how the business works and gradually become more involved in the day to day operations of the business.
As you get wins under your belt and impress the CEO, you will start to develop with the business. Eventually moving into executive roles in the business.
This is an opportunity to get into a company scaling up, showing all the hallmarks of continued success.
They have set foundations for you to continue to build on – is it time for your legacy?
Here is what we need you to deliver:
- Onboard new corporate partnerships that will increase distribution and revenues
- Find and win strategic partnerships and alliances
- Project manage the integration with new clients
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
And here is what you have to offer:
- Track record managing successful partnerships in online or FS business
- Delivered significant ROI with small budgets
- Hungry to learn and ambitious
- Resourceful with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A propensity for success
- Always respectful to your team, your colleagues and your customers
- Degree qualified in marketing/commerce