Tier One People Pty LtdSpecialist recruitment for Fintech
Are you looking to make a sea change without sacrificing your career? Australia’s most unique Fintech opportunity in 2018
- A Fintech launching in Hobart
- The backing of a global brand, funding in place
- The exhilaration of a start-up, without the risk and all the upside
Tier One People are the exclusive recruitment partners to global brand launching a unique Fintech. On offer is the opportunity to build a new venture, a travel themed business that harnesses the coolest tech innovations and partners with Asia’s fastest growing Fintech companies.
Australia has been chosen as the Asia Pacific HQ and in keeping with the maverick nature of this start-up, our client has chosen a unique location; a place where you can enjoy breathtaking landscapes and a more relaxed pace of life. If the stress of city living is taking its toll, then this is the ideal destination.
Making a sea change of this nature often comes at the expense of your career. But what if you could have your cake and eat it too?
The biggest problems facing any Fintech start-up are; funding and distribution. These problems have already been solved, making this a compelling career proposition for an accomplished digital product manager. You will get to experience the exhilaration and sense of satisfaction that comes with growing a startup but without the risk and with all the upside.
As an early hire in the business, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial and executives to launch the business.
So what kind of ‘stuff’ do you bring?
- Experience developing a portfolio of products
- Identify new products, services and partnership opportunities
- Accountable for the performance of your products
- Customer centric
- Drive results using analytics
- Thrive in a startup environment
What is on offer?
- The opportunity to build unique products for lifestyle themed Fintech that harnesses the coolest tech innovations.
- Highly competitive remuneration package consisting of base salary, bonuses, really cool staff incentives, extended holidays and potential ‘skin in the game’
- Help with relocation if required
- The opportunity to create your legacy
- The chance to work with awesome people
- Lots of fun, challenge and the career opportunities that come with a global business
To express your interest in the role, please send a cover letter. In that letter, please outline your first 90-days (bullet points please) and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
If you are sending a resume, please ensure it is in word format.
One final thing, the client is a big believer in attention to detail. So, if you have read this far, congratulations, you have passed the first part of the process!