Tier One PeopleWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
This is a unique career opportunity and role to suit a highly ambitious, capable and resourceful Finance Manager.
Have you got the skills and capability to lead the finance function in a hyper growth Fintech?
Tier One People is working with the world’s fastest growing Fintech as they expand into Asia. Melbourne will be home to the Australian hub.
Are you ready to be part of an ‘A-Team’ to launch and scale the business?
Our client is revolutionising the banking industry and growing at an unbelievable pace.
They have done away with outdated products, clunky technology and the extortionate hidden fees that banks get away with. Instead, our client has created a highly disruptive banking platform with more than 5 million customers.
Regular new product releases and features such as crypto trading are growing the customer base at an exponential rate.
Our client is setting the GLOBAL standard to which other Fintech and Digital Banks aspire to reach. And you could be part of the founding team in Australia.
As Financial Controller no two days will be the same! (You will even get to work from home one day per week.) You will play a pivotal role in everything from setting up systems and processes, financial reporting, commercial analysis, treasury, regulatory and licensing.
The financial rewards include a competitive salary and employee share scheme with a business already at Unicorn status.
The personal rewards are even greater, an opportunity to play a key role in what is the most exciting financial services business to come to Australia this millennium. This is one opportunity you may regret not pursuing!
- Key member of the launch team with responsibility for Finance
- Operational/financial performance reporting
- Overall running of the finance function
- Treasury and risk management
- Process improvement across finance
- Tax and regulatory reporting
- Deliver a clean Audit
The expertise we need you to bring:
- 5+ years of financial management experience in banking or consumer lending
- Chartered Accountant, Big 4 trained
- Technical expertise in accounting and regulatory reporting
- Demonstrated capability to get stuff done
- Meticulous standards
- A problem solver, you find solutions NOT more problems
- Resourceful and able to operate in a fast paced and changing business
- Natural leader who takes ownership