Tier One PeopleWe Know Fintech. We Know Talent.
Australia’s most unique Fintech startup in 2018
- A Fintech launching in Tasmania
- The backing of a global brand, funding and distribution in place
- The exhilaration of a start-up, without the risk and all of the upside
Tier One People are the exclusive recruitment partners to a global brand launching a unique fintech business. On offer is the opportunity to build a new travel themed Fintech, partnering with innovative tech startups across APAC.
Australia has been chosen as the Asia Pacific HQ and in keeping with the maverick nature of this start-up, our client has chosen Hobart; a place where you can enjoy breathtaking landscapes and a more relaxed pace of life. If the stress of city living is taking its toll, then this is the ideal destination.
When making a sea change of this nature, it often comes at the expense of your career. So, opportunities like this are extremely rare, making this a compelling career proposition for an accomplished digital marketing/growth specialist. You will get to experience the exhilaration and satisfaction that comes with growing a startup, without the risk and with all the upside.
As an early hire in the business, you will work closely with the CEO and fellow executives to launch the business. The job description is simple at this early stage;
You know your stuff and will do whatever it takes
So what kind of ‘stuff’ do you bring?
- A track record delivering growth for an eCommerce platform or a B2B2C market place platform
- Effective execution of SEO, Social, Brand and Media campaigns
- Experience working within APRA and ACMA guidelines
- B2B and B2C experience
- Resourceful – you have proven ability to drive outcomes and results in a start-up environment
- You are consistent under pressure and treat your co-workers like family
What is on offer?
- The opportunity to build a unique business
- Highly competitive remuneration package consisting of base salary, bonuses
- Cool staff incentives, extended holidays and the potential of ‘skin in the game’
- Help with relocation if required
- The opportunity to create your legacy
- The chance to work with awesome people
- Lots of fun, challenge and the career opportunities that come with a global business
To express your interest in the role, please send a cover letter outlining your first 90-days (just a few bullet points is fine)
Contact: Dexter Cousins – Check out our current Fintech Jobs