Stone & ChalkFintech Startup? Your Future Starts Here.
Do you love creating programs and opportunities for people to connect and achieve business outcomes together?
Stone & Chalk is Australasia’s leading independent, not-for-profit innovation hub. We foster and accelerate the development of world-leading Fintech start-ups and are the centre of gravity for the local Fintech ecosystem. We also facilitate the growth of industries critical to the future of Australia beyond fintech.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for a talented individual to create a thriving community for S&C Melbourne residents and alumni and ensure they have access to what they need the most: community and the programs that support customers, generate capital and foster talent & expertise.
Our Melbourne residents (startups within the hub) will be your highest priority.
This role will see you:
– Owning the end-to-end experience for residents from when they are onboarded until they leave
– Create and curate the rituals, social events and skills studios that bring our residents together
– Regularly engage with our residents, prospective startups, special visitors, corporate partners, trade delegations and government officials
– Communicating and promoting our residents’ success
– Managing the pipeline of prospective residents
– Managing the CRM and reporting on each resident’s unique journey
You will have experience building physical communities, a passion for exemplary customer service and superb organisational skills. You will demonstrate the ability to prioritise project plans, execute with attention to detail and deliver well-received events and activities.
You will have an ability to think commercially, connect the dots to identify opportunities and provide valuable connections that have the potential to lead to business partnerships. Relationship management or business development experience with SMEs will set you up for success.
Your confidence with public speaking and networking skills will see you communicating with over 90 start-up companies based at Stone & Chalk and stimulating conversations every day across our broader network.
To apply for this role, please click on the Apply for Job button and include your resume, cover letter and any other materials you would like to showcase. Please ensure you title your email: “Community Manager MELB <Your Name>” in the opening sentence.