Spotcap is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap – our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.
Our Junior Client Services Managers are driven to provide the best possible experience to our customers and have a solutions-oriented approach to handling issues and challenges.
In this role you will:
- Communicate with potential and existing clients via phone, email, and live chat about our product and how we can help them to grow their business.
- Request supporting documents, assist, and keep clients informed during the loan application process.
- Proactively reach out to existing incomplete client applications in our funnel, resulting in new business opportunities.
- Work closely with our internal loan operations and underwriting teams to resolve any issues which may arise.
- Assist in the onboarding of new partners to the Spotcap partner program.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing professional support and guidance.
- Manage data within our CRM (Salesforce) and other internal systems.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic and driven international team across six countries, with a fantastic workplace culture.
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming fintech industry, with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in the space.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning that you’ll be both expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
- Strong career progression opportunities to grow with the business.
- A strong team culture based in North Sydney, with regular social events, tech talks, training sessions and team meetings.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for helping others and creating an outstanding client experience.
- A warm and professional phone manner, and an independent and hands-on approach to their work.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solutions-oriented approach to issues and challenges.
- An interest in fintech (and startups more broadly) and ideally some experience in financial services.
- A clear understanding of Australia’s business landscape and native or bilingual English skills.
- Hunger and tenacity to chase leads that come in through our online network of referral partners.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Used a CRM such as Salesforce before.
- This is a full-time role, based in North Sydney.
- Spotcap will give you insight into the Australian startup ecosystem with access to training courses and events.
- We offer a base salary that commensurates with the role and level of experience.
- You can expect a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to become part of a fantastic, growing team.