Skippr Cash FlowBusiness Cash Flow Confidence
Skippr is seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team in our Sydney office. You will be responsible for end to end sales of our finance technology into small business channels and key partner channels – accountants, bookkeepers and outsourced CFOs. Using your sales expertise and leveraging data-driven insights from Skippr’s technology, you will effectively qualify and convert cash flow tool users into finance customers.
In this role you will need to:
- Build and maintain a strong partner network that can benefit from our cash flow advisory software
- Become an expert in SME cash flow management
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Skippr’s mission
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound partner channel leads
- Manage the full sales cycle including lead identification, targeting and conversion
- Employ effective customer relationship management to maximise partner and end-user (SME) engagement
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product and technology to execute sales strategy as new features and enhancements are rolled out
- Attend and present at industry events
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future
You will need to have:
- 2 years+ business to business selling experience
- Excellent consultative sales skills and amazing closing experience
- Diligent forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a top performer in your current role
- Tenacious can-do attitude and sharp focus to thrive in a ever-changing and fast growing startup environment
- Passion for entrepreneurship, small business and cloud technology
In return, Skippr will give you:
- Exposure to a dynamic and fast-moving fintech startup with global ambitions
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to participate in Skippr Employee Share Option Scheme
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
About the Company
Skippr is an innovative financial technology platform redefining how a business manages their cash flow. We are the game changer for an SME with smart, simple and intuitive technology providing a business owner confidence, focus and the ability to grow. No more surprises!
We act as a businesses virtual Finance Manager. Our customers are able to better control their finances, using real-time cash flow insights and easy access finance.
An Australian business with global ambitions, we are currently small team of finance experts, developers and data scientists committed to challenging the norm and building a collaborative community for our partners and customers.
Our values are:
- Drive Success: always deliver service that provides sustainable value
- Be Adventurous: be daring with what we do. Don’t just follow the norm
- Be Curious: approach everything with an open mind. Be eager to test, learn and adapt.