Skippr Cash FlowBusiness Cash Flow Confidence
About the Company
Skippr is an innovative financial technology platform redefining how a business manages their cash flow. We are the game changer for an SME with smart, simple and intuitive technology providing a business owner information and tools to optimise their cash flow for growth.
We act as a businesses virtual Finance Manager. Our customers are able to better control their finances, using real-time cash flow insights and easy access finance.
An Australian business with global ambitions, we are currently small team of finance experts, developers and data scientists committed to challenging the norm and building a collaborative community for our partners and customers through autonomy, flexibility and transparency.
Our values are:
- Drive Success: always deliver service that provides sustainable value
- Be Adventurous: be daring with what we do. Don’t just follow the norm.
- Be Curious: approach everything with an open mind. Be eager to test, learn and adapt.
About the role
Skippr is seeking a Risk and Operations Associate to join our risk team. You will responsible for implementing key risk procedures in the credit approval process as well as portfolio monitoring and reporting. You will work closely with the Head of Credit and liaising with clients throughout the onboarding process.
Successful candidates will have at least 1 year prior experience in risk and operations.
In this role you will need to:
- Assist in the management and continuous improvement of the risk and compliance management framework
- Assist with risk assessments and credit decision making
- Manage legal and compliance processes for borrower onboarding
- Work closely with the sales reps to ensure a smooth customer onboarding process
- Conduct portfolio analysis, including daily monitoring and reporting
- Assist with both internal and external fraud from a risk and compliance perspective
- Manage loan settlements processes
- Assist in the management of the external and internal audit processes
- Keeping abreast and maintaining an in depth knowledge and awareness of relevant legislative changes to ensure compliance
You will need to have:
- 1-2 years experience in back or middle office in finance
- Good modelling and analytics skills using Excel
- Good communication skills
- Evidence that you are a top performer in your current role
- Tenacious can-do attitude and sharp focus to thrive in a ever-changing and fast growing startup environment
In return, Skippr will give you:
- Exposure to a dynamic and fast-moving fintech startup with global ambitions
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to participate in Skippr Employee Share Option Scheme
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment