You will have –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Degree
- 7+ years of experience as a Solutions Consultant
- Prior experience with API integrations
- Strong knowledge of the new Open Banking regime taking place in the Australian and New Zealand markets
Good for you to have –
Wealth management, online banking, and mobile domain experience.
Bird’s eye view of your role –
Envestnet | Yodlee, with its rapidly growing customer and user base, is looking for a motivated, and innovative Senior Solutions Consultant. The Solutions Consultants are the primary sales support resource for the Envestnet | Yodlee field sales organization. The SC team spends a great deal of time together training, focusing on specific solutions, and running point on helping educate the broader group and organization. The team has evolved into a central depository of information on different groups and products, working extremely close with product and professional services to ensure Envestnet | Yodlee solutions meet market needs and that clients are purchasing the right solutions. Solutions Consultants are the “trusted advisors” during the sales cycle and are expected to have deep knowledge and understanding of Envestnet | Yodlee solutions. The Solutions Consultant will demonstrate the value of Envestnet | Yodlee solutions through product demonstrations, presentations and deep dive architecture, and integration discussions with groups ranging from a prospect’s development/IT staff to C-suite personnel. While initially targeting the wealth space and supporting opportunities within the RIA, advisory, and robo-advisory realms, the new SC will increasingly gain exposure to other verticals. Those areas include: retail banking, credit card issuers, insurance companies, small business scenarios, and internet disrupters.
In addition to these above responsibilities you will assist our Product organization in understanding the Open Banking needs and requirements of the AU and NZ markets. This assistance will include contributing to and reviewing Product Requirements Documentation, consulting with our Product, Data Access, and Compliance organization to ensure our understanding of the evolving requirements of the Open Banking standards.
What Will You Bring –
You are a professional with a sense of humor. You bring confidence and expertise into sales scenarios by explaining the platform’s key advantages. Through product demonstrations you are able to help showcase the power of Envestnet | Yodlee’s technology while also addressing questions around security and managed practices. You have excellent communication skills allowing you to perform at the highest level.
What Competencies Will You Posess –
You love challenges and enjoy learning complex platforms. You are committed to quality and thrive on being prepared to meet, engage, and build relationships with people from different roles and backgrounds. You enjoy being “on stage” in both small and large settings with clients and prospects. You possess technical business judgment skills and are very analytical with your approach.
What Are Your Performance Objectives –
- Help support technical sales and Professional Services initiatives for the Envestnet | Yodlee FinTech and Banking market segments with the Envestnet | Yodlee sales and PS teams.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers to identify and uncover a prospect’s business and technical goals, needs, and pain points.
- Work closely with Envestnet | Yodlee Product Managers and Professional Services team members to understand Envestnet | Yodlee solutions and to map the value of Envestnet | Yodlee solutions to the identified business drivers for clients and prospects.
- Deliver finely tuned product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospect while also being able to handle deep dive architecture and integration discussions.
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals –
- Within first 30 days, you will partner with various team members to learn the Envestnet| Yodlee Platform and solutions. This will consist of training sessions and demonstrations by different SC members to help understand different approaches and talking points. You will spend time reading documentation on Envestnet | Yodlee solutions and learning the different client solutions we support. You will also shadow different SC team members and Product Managers in client meetings to understand first-hand how our sales presentations are delivered.
- By the end of the first quarter, you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the Envestnet | Yodlee solutions by performing internal demos to different folks on the SC team as well as other parts of the sales organization.
- By the end of the first six months, you will have successfully demonstrated strong technical expertise of our Platform, API’s, Open Banking capabilities and overall company capabilities.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- You will have the opportunity to learn and influence both sales and products while playing a critical role in the development and refinement of our solutions as a key Envestnet | Yodlee ambassador.
- Gain exposure to different parts of the business, not just RFPs and demos, which will allow you to grow professionally.
- Be a part of a critical growth area for the company as a whole.