RateSetterDo better, together
RateSetter is one of the world’s largest peer-to-peer lenders. We are disrupting the way financial services are delivered to consumers, by offering an alternative model that provides both investors and borrowers better value and greater convenience.
In Australia we’ve already matched tens of thousands of lenders and borrowers and grown to be one of the country’s largest consumer lenders, although we’re only just getting started.
We are backed by great Australian investors, including Carsales and Five V Capital.
About the role
We are hiring a Head of Recruitment to support the recruitment of the best talent into RateSetter during a prolonged period of exceptional growth.
You will be charged with ensuring that we identify and attract the exceptional people we need to fulfil both current and future business needs. You will be working with senior leaders from across our business, along with our existing team of 85 staff, in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
Ideally you will have at least two years’ recruitment agency experience, where you achieved exceptionally strong results. Ideally you will also have over two years’ in-house recruitment and/or more general human resources experience at a fast growth organisation, where you contributed to the establishment of recruitment and HR systems and processes.
The role will provide a high degree of autonomy and require initiative and good commercial judgement to succeed. It will also require someone who is open and approachable and can contribute positively towards the shaping of RateSetter’s culture as it expands.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Supporting the CEO and business leaders in the planning of short and longer-term personnel requirements, and planning internal moves and promotions
• Identify and engaging candidates through various channels, including traditional advertising, social media, graduate programs, networking, events and through leveraging third-party recruitment agents where appropriate
• Taking ownership for end-to-end recruitment processes, from role description, applicant screening, interview coordination and participation, through to
employment contracting and additional on-boarding processes
• Deploying and administering a recruitment technology platform and maintain candidate pipelines
• Maintaining data and reports to support effective recruitment and commercial decision making
• Fostering the RateSetter culture by organising and implementing programs, events and initiatives that keep our team members engaged, motivated and focused
• Understanding the competitive landscape for various employment positions, and evaluating market trends to inform compensation and benefit offerings
• Where required, working with external immigration attorneys to manage the employment visa process
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated strong performance as an agency recruitment specialist
• Experience at a high growth business where you have implemented recruitment and/or HR platforms
• Excellent analytical skills, coupled with sound judgement
• Superb organisation and attention to detail
• The ability to work autonomously, think on your feet and work in an evolving work environment dealing with complex enquiries
You can expect from us:
• A competitive remuneration package
• A platform to perform, with excellent opportunities for professional development as we grow
• The chance to work with a collegial, fast growing team of talented, highly motivated professionals
• An open culture where we share our results and your input is valued
• An environment in which you’re encouraged to utilise all your talents, not just the ones written in your job description (we welcome all of you at work – we don’t want you to leave your personality at home!)
Our office is based on Martin Place in the Sydney CBD