RateSetterDo better, together
RateSetter is one of the world’s largest peer-to-peer lenders and is a global FinTech leader. We have funded over $3 billion in loans in the UK and we are growing rapidly in Australia following our launch in 2014.
We provide a transparent peer-to-peer marketplace where lenders and borrowers, empowered by technology, can transact together and share the benefits. We are working to create a more efficient financial system that better serves consumers.
In May 2017, we launched a loan marketplace specifically for the financing of ‘green’ loans, for products such solar panels and batteries. This marketplace has been supported by a $20m commitment from the Government’s Clean Energy Finance Corporation and is destined to represent significant part of our business in Australia.
About the role
You will be responsible for maintaining, growing and leveraging key relationships from your existing partners whilst increasing this through tailored prospecting activity. The key focus of this role will be to foster and maintain strong relationship management to ensure that you’re driving an increase in market share and driving new business. This role will be based at RateSetter’s HQ in Martin Place, but you will be required to travel 50% of the time within your designated territory.
You have extensive experience in Business Development & Relationship Management with a proven track record of results and meeting KPI’s. Ideally, you will have experience in the Renewable Energy Finance market, however this is not a MUST.
You are keen to leverage your experience in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can take ownership of a business plan and be rewarded for delivering results.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Maintain and grow market share within your existing partner base.
· Implement strategic account plans to drive business growth and increase market share.
· Ability to understand and articulate the business value proposition to win business
· Work closely with the Head of Renewable Energy Finance to identify and engage prospecting opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· 3+ years’ experience working within a Business Development role
· A proven ability to manage and drive business in a defined territory
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Ideally a strong industry network
· Tertiary Qualifications
· A competitive salary, with additional uncapped incentives for strong performance
· The chance to work within one of the fasted growing businesses and sectors in Australia