Quantium has a 15 year track record in combining data science and artificial intelligence to transform what organisations can achieve through the use of data. Our partnership with Woolworths means that we have un-paralelled access to customer behaviour data of over 9.8 million Rewards customers that we leverage to provide data-driven insights for Woolworths. We are consistently investing in next generation technology, growing our data partnerships and our client base, but most importantly we are investing heavily in our people.
Our retail and FMCG products enable clients to make more customer-centric decisions around marketing communications, pricing, ranging and new product development
Helping retailers better align their value chains to shopper needs which reduces inventories and drives down waste
Truly understanding what drives shoppers and building models to predict customer behaviour
Want to grow your career with an Analytics industry leader? Our experience and capability means we are in more demand than ever and we have new opportunities for Analysts to join our team in Sydney, translating analytics into meaningful and actionable commercial solutions for Woolworths.
As an Analyst, some things you may be involved with:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to determine objectives / scope of upcoming projects
- Deliver high quality analytics, from determining data quality assessment, data manipulation, method selection, design & application and insights generation
- Clear presentation of insights via spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, self-service analytical visualisation tools
- Ongoing stakeholder interaction on project progress
- Proactively participate in learning forums and sharing knowledge with wider team
- Supporting Senior Analyst or Lead in attending client meetings to determine scope of projects, updates or presentation of solutions
As a Senior Analyst, you may be involved in the above, as well as:
- Be accountable for the analytics quality, analytical leadership of the project team and delivery of key projects
- Be responsible for formal people management and task management of a small team
- Support the Lead Analyst with solution design, Business development and thought leadership for our clients
What we need to see from you:
- A degree in a related discipline area e.g. Actuarial, Maths/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics etc.
- At least 3 years + in a similar role; generating insights from large customer or transaction data
- You’ll have strong commercial knowledge to solve key business problems such as driving sales, customer retention, and marketing optimisation
- You have strong working experience manipulating data using SQL (any flavour)
- Experience building analytical models in R or Python is a plus
- To be considered for a Senior position, you will need previous leadership experience and strong analytical and technical capability
- A collaborative style and the ability to work with and positively influence a variety of people across all levels and functions will see you succeed
More about Quantium
Quantium Learning: You will have access to relevant, meaningful and actionable learning. We are growing our technical, professional and leadership capabilities through our robust internal learning curriculum, study assistance and our mentoring program.
Quantium Culture: We are motivated, passionate and create opportunities for ourselves and each other. Our founders and leaders are still in the business and available daily – there are no ivory towers here. Your success will be inspired by our culture of shared learning, new ideas and an environment where colleagues can become life-long friends.
Quantium Life: We believe there is more to a successful career than just hard work and recognise the need to balance personal and family commitments with work. We enjoy weekly group fitness sessions, team sports and health & well-being advice. You’ll also enjoy plenty of social events, including company overnight trips, and our world-class offices are fitted out with games and stocked with food and drink all year round.
Please note, this role is not suitable for Graduates. If you are a graduate and you’d like information about our Graduate Academy please visit https://au.gradconnection.com/employers/quantium/about-us/