For over 15 years Quantium have combined the best of human and artificial intelligence to power possibilities for individuals, organisations and society. Our solutions make sense of what has happened and what will, could or should be done to re-shape industries and societies around the needs of the people they serve.
Quantium helps banks extract maximum value from their data assets while driving down risk as open banking rewrites the rules of the game. Our solutions generate better pricing and credit risk decisions, improved channel utilisation (branch, digital and beyond) and more targeted and effective marketing, all delivered at scale.
This role will see you help our clients engage customers as unique individuals, predicting what they want, when and how they want it and the prices they are willing to pay.
This is an opportunity to work in a high performing team and learn from highly experienced Data Scientists as they embark on pricing, risk and customer journey projects with industry leaders.
As an Analyst, you will:
- as part of a project team, help translate raw data into actionable insights to tackle your clients’ most interesting problems
- be working in collaboration with our team of Analysts and Client Leads to deliver high quality analytics, from data quality assessment, data manipulation, method selection, design & application, insights generation and visualisation.
- take advantage of the opportunity to nurture your career progression in a technical direction or towards leading client relationships. Want both? We’ll help you do that too.
Success as an Analyst will see you proactively owning more complex tasks and seeking development opportunities with support from senior analysts / managers.
As a Senior Analyst, you will:
- be accountable for the analytics quality, analytical leadership of the project team and delivery of key projects
- be responsible for task management including overseeing and delegating technical tasks amongst analysts
- support the Lead Analyst with solution design, business development and thought leadership for our clients
Success as a Senior Analyst will see you delivering large, complex, analytical solutions for our clients using your technical and commercial skills.
- A degree in a quantitative area e.g. Actuarial, Maths/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics etc.
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role; working with large datasets and building analytical solutions to tackle a business problem
- Working experience with SQL (any flavour). R, Python or EMBLEM will also be highly regarded
- Your collaborative style and the ability to work with variety of people across all levels and functions will see you succeed
- Your experience with building predictive models, project management and leadership will also be leveraged in senior roles
More about Quantium
As one of the world’s fully diversified data science and AI leaders we operate across every sector of the economy and we’re growing fast – with growth comes opportunity! We’re passionate about building out our team of smart, fun, diverse and motivated people.
We combine a team of experts that spans data scientists, actuaries, statisticians, business analysts, strategy consultants, engineers, technologists, programmers, product developers, and futurists – all dedicated to harnessing the power of data to drive transformational outcomes for our clients.
We actively foster a culture where our people can stretch themselves to reach their full potential. We also know that work has to work for you, and modern life is fast paced and balance can be tricky. You want to work where you are respected and valued as an individual, not a number. Quantium embraces a flexible and supportive environment dedicated to powering possibilities for our team members, clients and partners.
Quantium are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities. We celebrate our diversity of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status and disability status.
Please note, this role is not suitable for Graduates. If you are a graduate and you’d like information about our Graduate Academy please visit https://au.gradconnection.com/employers/quantium/about-us/