PraemiumMarket-leading provider of investment platforms
Established in Australia in 2001, Praemium has grown to be a market-leading provider of investment platforms, investment management, portfolio administration and CRM solutions with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia and Hong Kong.
The world’s leading financial advisers, investment managers, institutions, accountants and product providers use Praemium to manage or administer over $110 billion worth of investment globally across more than 475,000 accounts.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Full-Stack Developer who can write SQL stored-procs like a master DBA, yet build .Net applications in her/his sleep.
You will help extend our enterprise-grade investment management platform, which services some of the world’s largest investment banks and asset managers in the financial services wealth management space.
As an experienced Microsoft-based developer who can handle heavy-duty SQL work, you will work alongside other experienced developers to extend our core engine and main product line, which currently supports over 700 corporate firms covering over $80 billion in funds globally.
You will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our Melbourne CBD office and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their career. Including flexible work arrangements, performance rights bonus plan, hackathon days, sponsorships to sporting and fund raising events, and more.
Experience, qualifications and attributes sought after:
- Proven MS SQL track record, with strong stored-procedure experience
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL that perform well on large volumes of data across complex schemas
- Strong Microsoft .Net experience
- Proven web development skills
- AngularJS a plus
- Deep knowledge of software best practices and computing
- Good knowledge of common web application architectures
- Strong interest in and ability to analyse things for scalability and reliability
- Experience with high-performance websites or applications will be an advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in an Agile environment
- A systematic approach to development and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in small, highly focused teams
- Financial services experience would be ideal
What we offer:
We believe that our employment value proposition, what makes us unique and a very attractive organisation to work for, in addition to the financial reward and benefits, is a combination of:
- Our organisation and our global scale
- Our platform, our products, our clients and our leadership
- The framework and initiatives we’ve put in place to support your personal growth and continuous learning opportunities
- The work we do, and we love doing!
- Our relationship with our peers, the trust and respect we have for each other
- Our diversity, inclusiveness and the opportunity to bring your whole self to work
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note that Praemium is an equal opportunities employer. We can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in Australia. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a police check post appointment.