PraemiumMarket-leading provider of investment platforms
Established in Australia in 2001, Praemium has grown to be a market-leading provider of investment platforms, investment management, portfolio administration and CRM solutions with offices in Australia, the UK (London and Coventry), Jersey, Armenia and Hong Kong.
The world’s leading financial advisers, investment managers, institutions, accountants and product providers use Praemium to manage or administer over $110 billion worth of investment globally across more than 475,000 accounts.
We are seeking an experienced Data Exchange Squad Lead, to join our technology group to help drive our growing data exchange software development and delivery team. Providing guidance, facilitating sessions, removing roadblocks, and empowering our people and technical teams working alongside other squad leads.
You will help inspire a sense of purpose and direction, build strong productive relationships and create the right environment for our team members to achieve and excel, whilst supporting both technical and product discussions. You will spend considerable time with our CTO, Software Delivery Manager and other Squad Leads to grow our leading data exchange eco-system.
Experience, qualifications and attributes sought after:
- Strong understanding of data exchange, including files, APIs and architectures.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work
- Ability to work with both customers and experienced software developers, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work
- Leadership experience, including working with technical experts
- Ability to work with global data exchange peers and teams, including international travel at least once a year
- Agile/lean/Kanban/scrum delivery experience
- Have proven record of ability to negotiate resolutions to complex issues and leadership
- Good presentation skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Financial services or wealth management experience is a must
- Able to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment, with good time-management skills
- A passion for wealth management and data as a value in society
What’s in it for you?
- Team of amazing people who you will make magical things with
- Melbourne CBD location
- Leading FinTech investment management platform
- Global experience with great peers, technologies and markets
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note that Praemium is an equal opportunities employer. We can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in Australia. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a police check post appointment. Strictly no agencies.