Investment Control SystemsWe enable investment organisations to trust their data.
- Experienced Investment Systems Consultant
- Exciting Emerging FinTech Company
- Diverse & Rewarding Challenges
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can coordinate client software implementations and manage support duties for our investment management clients.
This role requires the successful candidate to possess a balance of investment life-cycle knowledge, system implementation and client service skills.
You will be working with a group of experienced investment technology professionals in a young rapidly growing company.
- Manage investment system implementations
- Analyse client requirements to successfully drive system improvements
- Assist clients to improve data architecture, resolve transient issues, and leverage system features
- Industry and market analysis to participate in strategic planning
- Located in Sydney with some domestic travel
- Desired 5 years experience in investment software implementation and support
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Industry experience with custodian banks, financial services data vendors, or investment management / superannuation organisations
- Software testing and/or help desk experience
- Strong customer service skills with a dedication to the ‘Customer Service Experience’
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Exceptional work ethic and “can do” attitude
Why join Investment Control Systems?
You will have significant opportunity to influence our product and services, clients and our way forward.
This role offers a platform to grow with the company and will provide a diverse and rewarding experience.
We offer flexible working arrangements and use cutting edge approaches and technologies.
You will be working closely with executive management and have the opportunity to be directly involved in business strategy and the product roadmap.