GreySpark PartnersExperts in Financial Markets
GreySpark Partners (headquartered in London) is a global Business, Management and Technology Consultancy specializing in Payments, Fintech and Capital Markets.
The APAC-Sydney/Hong Kong Consulting practice has a very dynamic team culture and ambition, which is to deliver the best outcome and solution to the end client. We work with all financial institutions including FinTech, Retail and Investment Banks, Broker-Dealers, Hedge Funds and Asset Management firms to deliver solutions that work across all asset classes, with a particular focus on Risk Management and Electronic Trading.
Research and Strategy
The successful Project Manager will be a competent and highly regarded individual who has experience delivering projects in a range of scenarios for clients. You will be prepared to work remotely and at client site, working on a variety of projects of varying scale.
You will have the following experience:
- Successful delivery of software solutions (bespoke or packaged)
- Successful estimation and delivery of engagements for clients
- Expertise in one or more business areas
- Experience in business case development
- Experience in the full software development life cycle, both Agile and Waterfall
- Good business knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Payments, NPP, Settlements, Cash Equities; Futures and Options; Fixed Income, Derivatives; Credit and Rates Products or Structured Products
- Good knowledge of the front to back processing required by payments institutions.
In addition to project delivery work, the role may include the following:
- Pre-sales consulting, proposal development and project estimations
- Mentoring and line management
- Technology consulting
- Business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Bachelors degree
- SAFe, Agile, Prince 2 or comparable project management methodology experience
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- People management, motivational and leadership skills
What we are looking for in you:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to relentlessly strive to obtain excellence
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied role in a global consulting firm
- The opportunity for career progression and to attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- The chance to join a fun, energetic and dynamic team of people.