GBSTTechnology for the future.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Automation Test Analyst to join our Test team. We have 4 locations for you to choose to work from; Sydney, Melbourne, Baulkham Hills or Wollongong!
- Implement automated testing solutions and frameworks
- Write and execute test scripts to a high standard using automated tools
- Raise defects, and ensure that they are followed through their own life-cycle through to successful re-test and closure.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement in the testing and development environments, using solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Accurately estimate task duration, meet schedules and commit to deadlines
- Set up and maintain the test environments, test machines, test data pools
- Evaluate and report test results and test coverage, providing concise but accurate information
- Close liaison with other staff on testing projects to realise continuous improvement opportunities
- Be an excellent team player with a good, positive attitude
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies and testing techniques.
- Over 7 years commercial experience in test automation – testing large scale projects, have exposure to agile testing environments
- Possess an in depth working knowledge of testing concepts, phases, types of testing tools
- Experience working on automation tools – Cucumber, Selenium, Jmeter, REST, API automation
- Experience in automation testing in CI/CD and BDD environment
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a clear thought process
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and unambiguous manner
- Strong logical and analytical problem resolutions skills
- Write and execute test scripts to a high standard using designated tools
- Understands the importance of product quality and its contribution to successful project delivery.
- Must have good interpersonal, problem-solving, scheduling and organisational skills.
- Experience with SQL, XML
- What will make you stand out?
Prior experience in testing financial applications, especially in the domain of wealth management is highly regarded
Testing(ISTQB) certified to the basic or advanced level
Our Company & Culture:
GBST is an Australian founded (and listed) technology provider that is a market leader in the financial services industry. Today GBST’s footprint is global, spanning the following locations: Australia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, US and Vietnam. We provide a full range of solutions from front-end / digital and mobile through to back-office operations. We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing high quality, mission critical solutions for our clients where we enjoy a collaborative and close working relationship. Our clients service a diverse range of high profile brands within the banking, superannuation, custodians, funds management and stockbroking industries.
We pride ourselves on our diverse culture, and value our people that come from different backgrounds, ensuring individual ideas and thoughts are incorporated into our service delivery. Together we strive to deliver high quality results in all aspects of our workplace.
To apply for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen or hold the right to work in Australia.