GBSTTechnology for the future.
GBST has a fantastic opportunity for a Dev Ops QA Engineer to join our dynamic Dev Ops delivery team. This opportunity is central in changing the way we work, helping the company automate the boring stuff and embed principles that allow us to build and deploy our products more efficiently and enable us to innovate faster.
You will be responsible for quality assurance of our strategic build pipeline and provide guidance and thought leadership to product development teams as they adopt and integrate with our CI-CD provisioning solutions.
- Expertise across numerous DevOps and Automation tools including; Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, to name a few
- Integrate automated testing solutions and frameworks into CI-CD build pipelines
- Provide best practice solutions for managing and testing Infrastructure code (IAC)
- Collaborate with product teams to enhance test execution times and non-functional test processes
- Develop automated security testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts using automated tools (ie. selenium, cucumber)
- Establish robust test reporting throughout build pipelines to evaluate results and provide insights to consumers
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Solid understanding of DevOps, CI-CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks, performance testing and security testing
- Cloud infrastructure experience, AWS on advantage
- Developer / programming background
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An excellent team player who is down-to-earth, detail orientated and possesses a make it happen attitude
- Experienced in Agile project delivery and ways of working
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian Citizen or hold the right to work in Australia
We look forward to hearing from you soon!!!