GBSTTechnology for the future.
GBST Holdings is an innovative FinTech company looking for a talented Mid to Senior Level Business Analyst to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong to work on our Institutional platform.
We’re looking for the best, the brightest and the most passionate Cantonese and Mandarin speaking individual to join our team and make a real impact in delivering rewarding and innovative Customer Experiences.
- Professionally engage with clients (internal and external) to identify and accurately document client business problems, goals and requirements
- Write BA deliverables (including and not limited to: scoping, business requirements, use cases, features and software requirements) and ensure requirements map back to business problems and goals. This covers the entire project lifecycle; through to the client’s acceptance into production.
- Take responsibility to liaise with clients to agree contents of BA deliverables (e.g. requirements) and gain sign-off.
- Liaise frequently with Project Team (Developer, Tester, Implementation, Documentation and Training) to ensure accurate mapping to business requirements, test coverage, implementation, documentation and training requirements are met.
- Conduct demonstrations of completed enhancements internally and for sponsoring clients
- Support and execute product release testing including UAT, regression, e2e and sanity testing
- Develop the appropriate product release documentation for each release (functional summary, user guide, release notes etc)
- Delivery of informative product capability demonstrations to prospects clearly articulating potential business benefits.
- Support the completion of responses to RFI, RFP and Tender requests.
- Attend workshops for new product implementations or product management initiatives. Guide discussions to determine business problems and goals, solution scope and customer benefits.
- Provide peer review to other GBST Product Team member deliverables.
- Source Customer and Sales feedback to ensure a strong understanding of end user requirements and how GBST’s products perform in relation to these.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Business Analyst – At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant financial services / IT industry Business Analysis environment, coupled with tertiary level qualifications in Business, Science, Engineering or Economics
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Examples can be obtained of key deliverables and evidence of being able to organise and facilitate workshops)
- Good problem solving and other cognitive skills
- Commitment to process improvement
- Project focus
Our Company & Culture:
GBST is an Australian founded (and listed) technology provider that is a market leader in the financial services industry. Today GBST’s footprint is global, spanning the following locations: Australia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, US and Vietnam. We provide a full range of solutions from front-end / digital and mobile through to back-office operations. We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing high quality, mission critical solutions for our clients where we enjoy a collaborative and close working relationship. Our clients service a diverse range of high profile brands within the banking, superannuation, custodians, funds management and stockbroking industries.
We at GBST are aware of the importance of developing our leaders for the future and as such, we are committed to investing in our talented people.
We pride ourselves on our diverse culture, and value our people that come from different backgrounds, ensuring individual ideas and thoughts are incorporated into our service delivery. Together we strive to deliver high quality results in all aspects of our workplace.
To apply for this position, you must hold the right to work in Hong Kong or be a citizen.