Funding.com.auOnline platform for property finance and investments.
Take your career to the next level. Join the established team of professionals at funding.com.au.
Funding.com.au is a mortgage finance and funds management company which was founded in 2015. It offers users an innovative financial technology platform (mortgage marketplace) which provides short-to-medium-term real estate secured loans to borrowers – and attractive mortgage investments to investors.
Funding.com.au operates Australia wide, with offices located on the Gold Coast (HQ), Sydney and in Melbourne.
At Funding, our mission is to make investing in property simple and accessible to everyone. We want to help our customers better their lives: whether they’re saving up for a first home of their own, managing an investment property, or building a healthy investment portfolio that includes real estate.
We are serious about using technology, design, and innovation to make owning and affording property easier, while also providing investors with a secure asset that provides a fair return.
We’re building something that’s never existed before. We’re looking for people who are passionate about solving complex problems and want to make a real contribution to the future of financial services.
Are you digitally obsessed and want to change the world one click at a time? If so, we want you. We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing and Communications Officer to join our award-winning team! This role is the sole and therefore lead marketing position in our business and therefore represents an exciting opportunity to make it as extensive as your skillset and ambition will allow you.
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, you will be accountable and responsible for the development, execution and ongoing optimisation of a range of digital strategies focused primarily on paid digital acquisition channels. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will be crucial in achieving our business goals and objectives. You will be senior enough to be able to be left to your own devices to deliver, but not that senior that you need junior support to get the job done.
The below list is by no means exhaustive and we welcome any other additional skills and experience you have in your weaponry.
- Build, analyse and optimise paid acquisition campaigns;
- Understanding of different customer segments and let data guide you on best targeting, conversion and retention strategies;
- Improve activation/retention rates utilising paid digital campaigns;
- Analyse ad performance and scope creative requirements;
- Measure, analyse and attribute ad spend’s contribution to overall goals;
- Design, build and optimise beautiful user experiences in our WordPress webpages; and
- Create industry relevant and meaningful content and communication strategies across, blog, newsletter, email and social media.
Experience & Key Attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience running end to end paid digital campaigns, a big bonus if in the financial services industry;
- Deep knowledge of all social platforms & Google advertising;
- Strong familiarity with event-based analytics, PPC metrics and attribution methods;
- Analytical and systematic with a testing-focused approach to campaign building and monitoring;
- Adept with Abode Creative Suite;
- Massive bonus points for skills in UX Design, graphic design and building webpages in WordPress;
- Skilled at photo and video content creation and editing for use across web and social platforms;
- Creative, curious and always looking for the upper hand;
- Deep knowledge of SEO, re-targeting/re-marketing tools and email marketing;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- A self-starter who is not afraid of ambitious goals and targets who can work autonomously; and
- Able to deal with ambiguity and make smart decisions with all available data;
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary based on level of experience and overall fit;
- Unlimited opportunity to create high performing digital campaigns;
- Ability to influence other more general marketing campaigns;
- A welcoming workplace;
- Periodical team social events;
- A small, friendly, highly skilled and collaborative team; and
- Location Location Location. We’re located a short walk from the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise with an abundance of independent coffee shops, eateries, bars and other local amenities on our doorstep.