funding.com.auBorrow or Invest.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our award winning team.
The role is full time and based at our offices in Surfers Paradise, Queensland.
- Assist in making funding.com.au a leader in the FinTech space by connecting, engaging, and converting its customer base across digital platforms.
- Coordinate and plan the digital marketing calendar and ensure cohesion across campaigns.
- Coordinate and drive digital communications to increase engagement.
- Coordinate databases and assist in planning digital database acquisition initiatives.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing strategies.
- Create and re-purpose content for use across digital platforms.
To be successful in this role ideally you will be degree qualified (marketing or related field advantageous) with experience.
You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to interact with a team, and deliver high quality work within required time frames.
You will be highly creative, and a lateral thinker.
You will have a solid understanding of marketing concepts and operations, including:
- SEO and SEM
- Social Media and display advertising campaigns
- Google Adwords campaigns
- Website analytical tools (including Search Console and Webmaster Tools)
- Retargeting and remarketing.
Basic graphic design skills are also desired (i.e. use of Photoshop, Canva and other operating platforms).