FiresoftThe FinTech team within Firesoft do just that, FinTech.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented FPGA Engineers to join a very high calibre team who are developing the hardware for the next generation of FPGA accelerated computing platforms. They have already experienced unprecedented success in their field and they’re looking to increase the size of their FPGA Team.
The FPGA Design team are responsible for developing the entire system of software libraries and on-chip IP such as memory and bus controllers etc that keep their low latency computing systems at the very forefront of highly transactional systems. Looking for a number of very capable Digital FPGA Designers to push forward the design of their low latency, custom hardware platforms that are used in applications such as machine learning, cybersecurity, networking and high frequency trading.
– Architect FPGA blocks for low latency solutions
– Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs
– Create testbenches and verify them
– Design Blocks using VHDL
– Debug design on hardware along with MOS
– Write or modify hardware tests written Python
Essential Selection Criteria
– Proven experience working with FPGAs and hardware development
– Experience with version control systems such as: Git / Mercurial / Subversion
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desirable Selection Criteria
– Experience with network and system level protocols, packet based data processing, and computer architecture
– Experience with C++