Love innovating and contributing to a state-of-the-art tech stack? Our client is one of the leaders in financial crime prevention
- Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working arrangement
- Circa $100K – $120K
Our client is a fast growing start-up in fraud prevention and compliance. They help organisations make informed decisions through automation combining the best software engineering and machine learning to ensure their clients are maximising their investment in technology. They believe in automation over repetition, and aim to make their code and infrastructure modular and reusable.
The qualities they look for in candidate is someone who loves to stay curious, analytical and energised. While you are comfortable working by yourself, you love working as part of a team, and have strong collaboration skills. You are looking to make your mark, and want to be part of an organisation that is disrupting the fin-tech industry.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll love being a part of an inclusive development team, building state-of-the-art technology to enable fraud prevention and compliance. In this role you’ll have the chance to learn and innovate with the best tech leaders and product experts to produce cutting edge solutions for global companies.
What skills you’ll bring
- 3 – 5+ years of work experience
- Strong practical experience in .NET Core and MongoDB / MySQL
- Experience in Angular and NodeJS
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in SOLID & TDD (Test-driven development)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Bonus if you have
- Cloud Experience (Azure / AWS)
- Big data architecture pattern (Lamda / Kappa architecture)
- Azure DevOps
- Elastic Search
What’s on offer
A great learning and innovation culture with training and mentoring support provided, casual and flexible working environment and arrangements including chill out spaces, fully equipped kitchen, ping pong table and stand up desks.
Centrally located in Melbourne CBD.