C Smart International provides the finance and fintech industries leading expertise in Cards, Payments, Digital and Core Banking. It’s not always about ‘how much’, but ‘how’. We use this expertise and innovation to bring complex projects in on budget and provide cost-effective and focused Consulting Services. At C Smart, we enjoy what we do, we make a difference and we promote the well-being of our people. We are a committed, professional family.
About the Role
One of our end customers is currently seeking a highly experienced DB2 / PLI specialist that has Core Banking experience to work on a project that is currently underway and is expected to be delivered in late 2021 with subsequent phases through to 2022/23.
- Maintain DB2 / MySQL /PLI databases ensuring the environments are available as required.
- Ensure DB2 / MySQL / PLI environment and database changes are made as required and fit for purpose.
- Advise and support Application Development teams, Data Management and other staff regarding Database issues.
- Ensure compliance and governance standards are achieved, assist with audits when required.
What kind of people are we looking for
- 7+ years of industry experience in Core Banking environments.
- Competence in DB2 / PLI / SQL database administration demonstrated in a commercial environment on IBM AIX and Linux OS.
- Experience in data modelling, database design and development.
- Working knowledge of Web-Services technologies.
- Experience in delivering technical training or consulting.
What are the Benefits
- On going work with a major Financial Institution.
- Working from home for the whole engagement (Working off a VDE / Machine will be sent to you).
- Lean in and extroverted operators that are passionate about successfully going “cradle to the grave” on projects.
What are the next steps?
Please click on the apply button and a consultant will get in touch for a confidential conversation. Otherwise, feel free to send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org