Operating since 2018, Bookipi is a leading business software company based in Sydney. We build apps to accelerate outdated invoicing, expense tracking, and payroll processes and help micro to medium-sized businesses succeed. Our apps are used by over 1 million businesses across 179 countries and growing every day. Due to recent funding, we are looking to grow our team.
Our vision is to build the next generation invoicing and payments platform to free businesses everywhere from tedious and time-consuming admin. With our dedication to growth, we’ve achieved what most big corporations take years to accomplish.
Additional Benefits and Perks
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee, tea, breakfast, fruit, lollies, and after work beers
- Friday team lunches
- An early seat on a fintech rocketship; pre-series A, your equity means something
- See your work in action
- Being involved in making a difference with what you build
- Being part of an awesome supportive team
We are more than just a business, we are a tight team with a mission. We invest in the growth of our employees. We don’t want just workers but multi-skilled, multi-talented individuals with a drive to not just grow the business but also better themselves.
We’re seeking a suitably qualified and experienced full stack developer desired for an immediate start. You will work in a team responsible for delivering top-of-class software and testing services.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference.
A drive and ability to build something great.
An ability to effectively execute designated sprint schedules.
The willingness to learn and the ability to share what you learn with the team.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Detailed list of day to day responsibilities
- Developing and coding new features and products
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties
- Build and troubleshoot new integrations with external platforms
- Build our platform for scale
- The standard bug fixes, code reviews and releases, and technical verification of design and architecture
- Direct and train junior developers in their code developmentSkills and Experience
- 3 years experience developing web and mobile-based applications
- Formal software engineering qualification is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in server development and management
Excellent ability to code in:
- ReactJS or React Native