Account Executive – Inside Sales
Envestnet | Yodlee, the leading API for consumer financial data, is seeking an Account Executive to continue the huge growth in the region. The role will be focused on growing customer relationships and driving revenue growth for the territory. Envestnet | Yodlee’s Australia & New Zealand business is growing significantly, and we want you to be a part of that journey.
Our solutions power a wide variety of fintech and financial services applications, to create new credit algorithms, reduce payment risk, manage personal and business experience, make investment recommendations, streamline the credit application process, and dozens of other use cases.
Key responsibilities include generating new leads, as well as identifying, and progressing opportunities. You will possess the ability to have business conversations with Executive-level contacts, understand enterprise sales and consultative selling, and be able to manage complex sales processes. This role will work with small to large-size enterprises, as well as the latest well-funded start-ups.
Envestnet | Yodlee ANZ is in a unique position to capitalize on the large market opportunity.
- Prospect and pipeline generation within the assigned territory and accounts in collaboration with inbound channels and the Envestnet | Yodlee Marketing team
- Effective, timely and accurate forecasting and reporting, via a CRM system, on a weekly basis of all sales opportunities and leads
- Organise regularly scheduled meetings, both in person and on the phone, with clients’ Executives, senior-level managers, and decision-makers
- Understand customers’ key business drivers and business issues and optimize Envestnet | Yodlee positioning of services/products/software to meet their needs
- Keep abreast of Financial Industry knowledge, market and consumer behavioral trends, and understand their impact to our customer base
- Provide marketing support on key initiatives throughout the region and support Marketing Manager on key projects
- Potential for growth into having your own portfolio of clients
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree along with 3 years of enterprise software sales experience in Cloud based / SaaS based solutions consisting of software, professional services, maintenance or subscription services
- Experience solutions selling within Financial Services sector preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce clear, concise, informative documentation to support overall sales strategy and execution
- Ability to interact with C – Level players, ability to penetrate accounts across Lines of Business and IT organisations
- Demonstrated leadership, team work, collaboration skills, and a strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition)
- Learn, explore, and directly contribute toward company goals
- Self-growth by working with technology experts and business leaders
- Be a member of a leading fintech company
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits